Upward Soccer

AC has been asking to play a sport for a couple years now. To be honest, I put her off b/c I just wasn't ready to add that "extra" to our family life. It's hard to keep up with both EK and EJ outside of the house. Keith and I talked it over this summer and felt this was a good fit. It's one practice a week, one game on Saturday morning before lunch, and the season is over the first week of November. I've been happy so far. AC is really enjoying it and I'm thankful it's not competitive. They are there to learn the game of soccer, good sportsmanship, and have FUN. Her coaches are great and she's made some new friends. :) It was fun to see how much more aggressive she was today (2nd game) than last week. Today she also played her best friend's team. :)



Hugging her BF during the game. Ha! :)



 Great friends since preschool!

Our field was right by the big pile of dirt today so you know where AK spent most of his time. Need one of these in our back yard. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...