Life has been busy
Wow!! I can't believe I haven't posted here since January. To say the past few months have been busy is an understatement. Keeping up with four kids and a husband, homeschooling 2 of the kids, trying to keep my home presentable and stocked with food, running errands, etc....it's full. Never quite enough time to get everything done. We are almost done with our school year and I'm so ready for summer! I have lots of plans to organize and projects around the house but also having fun! We'll go to the farm a few times times this summer too. Keith has planted several different fruits and veggies in our garden. We'll see what we harvest in a few months. Texas is getting warm. It'll be time to swim soon!
Here are some pictures from the past 2 months.
Here are some pictures from the past 2 months.

Comments
Post a Comment