32 weeks down!

I went to the doctor this morning and we had another sonogram. It's been 12 weeks since we saw the little guy so I was excited to get another look at him. :) Everything looks great...his heartrate is good, his head circumference is good, he's moving around a lot. Based on the measurement of the abdomen, my doctor is estimating him to be about 5 pounds. He said average size at this point is 4 1/2 pounds so he's not that much bigger. His size does put him at a little over 34 weeks. We're not changing the official due date of September 4th, but I'm really expecting (or hoping!) him to come between 37 and 38 weeks. He'll still be a big baby at that point! AC came 2 weeks early and was 8 lbs. 14 oz. so I imagine he'll be like his sister. :) If he's too big, he may have to come via c-section. That's not my first choice, but if that's the Lord's plan, then we'll do it.
Otherwise, everything is going well. He moves all the time still. I'm still sleeping pretty well at night. My feet are swelling a little. YUCK! I don't remember the summer being this hot when I was pregnant with AC a couple years ago. Plus, we're on the go a lot for EK's school and therapy. I just don't have the opportunity to put my feet up much. I'm also trying to eat smaller meals to avoid heartburn.
I need to start getting things ready for his arrival. Maybe it's me (or it's baby #3), but I'm not nearly as organized this time around compared to when EK was born. Poor boy! As long as he has a bed to sleep in, some clothes to wear and a carseat, we'll make it! :)

Comments

  1. And some diapers, too! :)

    so excited for you - can't wait to see this little guy and if he has those gorgeous blue eyes like his sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...