Pictures off my phone
I have not been good about taking pictures of the girls lately. Bad mommy! I have taken a couple with my phone when we're out. The quality isn't as great, but it's pretty good. :)
Here's a picture of AC at the dentist last month. She was so brave! She let them take x-rays and clean her teeth. Of course, she was able to watch "The Little Mermaid" while she had her teeth cleaned. She was pretty excited about that...and about getting a new toothbrush and picking out a little prize!

On July 11th, 7-11 gave out a free slurpee. It was a small size but perfect for Miss AC. She was very happy!

Yesterday we grabbed lunch at Firehouse Subs. She remembered getting a fire hat when we last went there (about a year ago!) and wanted another one. :)

Today I needed to run to Kroger. It wasn't a quick trip so I planned my strategy ahead of time. AC really wanted the cart where she can watch a cartoon. I told her if we got that cart, EK would have to sit in there with her and she couldn't complain about being squished. She agreed. Actually, she said "It's a deal." and stuck her hand out to shake on it. :) EK didn't watch the cartoon, but did pretty well for the 30+ minutes we were there. YEAH!! :)

Here's a picture of AC at the dentist last month. She was so brave! She let them take x-rays and clean her teeth. Of course, she was able to watch "The Little Mermaid" while she had her teeth cleaned. She was pretty excited about that...and about getting a new toothbrush and picking out a little prize!

On July 11th, 7-11 gave out a free slurpee. It was a small size but perfect for Miss AC. She was very happy!

Yesterday we grabbed lunch at Firehouse Subs. She remembered getting a fire hat when we last went there (about a year ago!) and wanted another one. :)

Today I needed to run to Kroger. It wasn't a quick trip so I planned my strategy ahead of time. AC really wanted the cart where she can watch a cartoon. I told her if we got that cart, EK would have to sit in there with her and she couldn't complain about being squished. She agreed. Actually, she said "It's a deal." and stuck her hand out to shake on it. :) EK didn't watch the cartoon, but did pretty well for the 30+ minutes we were there. YEAH!! :)

A few AC stories:
**AC has gone to the doctor with me a couple times. A couple weeks ago, she's pretended to be my doctor at home. She came over to the couch while I was resting and told me she's going to check on the baby. She used Keith's golf glove to rub my tummy. Then she said she needed to put some gravy on my tummy! :) She meant the gel they put on for the sonogram. It was pretty cute!
**She's really wanting to read. I bought the Leapfrog DVD's "Letter Factory" and "Word Factory". Her new thing in the car is to ask me to spell a word so she can "read" it. Today she was talking to herself about a game she had played on my phone. It has a widget character. She said "widget". W-I-J-I-T (I thought that was pretty good for a 3 year old!)
**She's always asking me how much longer she has to wait until baby brother gets here. Patience is not her virtue. (During pregnancy, it's not really mine either!) The other morning at breakfast she was talking about how she has really curly hair and how EK doesn't. I asked her what she thought brother's hair would be like. She said she had no idea but that we'd find out soon. :)
first of all i love the pictures......second of all i LOVE the stories....you have the best stories to tell ever....and i sit and find myself giggling out loud just thinking of the scenes.....you have the cutest girls ever and i love ac's personality....so funny.....and good for her wanting to spell and read already......can't wait to see pic's of keith jr..........take care...
ReplyDelete