2 months old!
AK is 2 months old! It's crazy how fast the weeks go. (The nights are another story...) We go next Friday for his 2 month check-up so we'll find out how big he is then. My guess is that he's at least 14 pounds. He is filling out. AC made a comment about how little his legs were in the hospital and how they are big now. It's true! He's definitely getting some rolls. :) So cute!
This was his first time to go to church. I don't know why it's sideways. This is to show that he was happy before we left. :) He was 5 weeks and 1 day old for his first visit.
He is getting better with naps and even at night. He sleeps in his bouncy, the swing or his carseat. We are still having issues with his reflux. He is on some medication right now (and not sure it's really working) and I removed dairy from my diet. I also think the iron in my prenatal vitamin was bothering his tummy. When I stopped taking that he seemed to not be so fussy in the early hours of the morning. Right now, he usually sleeps from 9 or 10pm until 4am. As much as I'd like to sleep all night, I think a 6-7 hour stretch is pretty good right now. The main problem is that he usually doesn't sleep well after that feeding. He grunts and squirms and just can't get settled, which means mama can't really fall back asleep either.
Taking a nap....
A couple things about AK this month:
**He is great at taking a bottle, and will even take one from me! The girls would never do that!
**He doesn't use his paci nearly as much as the girls did. He likes it sometimes, but most of the time doesn't need it.
**He likes to lay on his play mat and watch the star that changes color and plays music. He'll do this for a few minutes.
**He eats about every 3-4 hours in the morning and early afternoon and then eats about every 1 1/2-2 hours in the evening.
**The girls continue to adore him. I got a sweet picture of EK watching AK the other day, but it's on my phone. I'll try to remember to put it on here. AC loves holding him and burping him. The other night at dinner, AC prayed about how she can't wait for AK to sleep in her room. Hope that won't change once he's actually sleeping in her room! ;)
Comments
Post a Comment