Pumpkin Patch 2011
We took our annual trek to the Pumpkin Patch this past Friday. EK had an early release from school and since it's Keith's day off, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to go. I was hoping it wouldn't be too crowded and I was right. It also helped to have another set of hands. I know my boundaries. There won't be many outings when it's just me and all three kids. :) We didn't stay too long so there weren't any meltdowns. I did get a few good pictures. Guess that makes the trip a success!
Obviously it was AK's first time. He didn't seem too impressed...
Picture of my 2 sweet girls. EK wouldn't look at the camera. She was interested in looking at the other kids.
Trying to get a picture of all three kids. EK worked hard to ignore my camera. :)
AC in the pumpkin house. Look how big that girl is getting. (sniff-sniff)
EK in the pumpkin house
Sweet EK!
Sweet AC!
Sweet AK with his mama
you are darling....and your so skinny already...how do you do that? i still have my kids baby fat on me...aaahhh i love the shot of all three...so cute...and ek did look like she was having fun....ac is getting big..but how nice to have such a willing helper with ak....that baby is so cute...he looks a bit like ek i think...and his momma.....i love your posts....
ReplyDelete