All BOY!
For those of you who told me that boys were different than girls...I apologize for nodding in agreement, like I knew what to expect. WOW! He is so different from the girls. Both girls crawled later (EK was 10 months old and AC was 9 months) and were very cautious. I think that is a big reason they didn't walk independently until almost 15 months. I figured it was just the norm for our babies.
AK has created a new norm. He was crawling before he was 8 months old. He started pulling up on things at 9 months old and cruising soon after. Now at 10 months old, he is walking while holding on to something. So funny! He is constantly on the go, finding what he can get into next before I catch him. :)
way to go big boy......adorable chunks!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! So cute! What a doll! Yes -- very different. I have a book I LOVE by a woman who has four girls and a baby boy. I love her ideas, but I always joke that if it were the other way around (if the girls were boys and the boy was a baby girl), there would be no book. :o) I don't know who came up with the statistic. Boy = 2x energy/ activity of girl. I believe it. I have a lot of friends who have only girls and have a great deal of advice for me on how to get Jonathan to act like their girls. :o) They have no idea. Just wait till he's walking on his own and climbing. You'll be glad you have the girls there to help keep him out of trouble (and keep him from dissecting and eating bugs).
ReplyDelete