5

OH MY WORD! Where does the time go? AC is five years old today. :) She is definitely not a toddler anymore. (Sniff!)


My big girl! What a blessing she is to our family! I am daily blessed by her sweet spirit. She is a great sister and a fabulous helper. She is a smart and kind and bring a smile to my face. She is very sensitive to knowing right and wrong and pretty quick to apologize for having a bad attitude or not obeying me. I pray that the Holy Spirit would continue to draw her to Himself and that she would realize her need for a Savior in the future.
Here are some of her favorites-
food: fruit (strawberries, blackberries and raspberries)
color: pink and purple
TV show: Martha Speaks and Clifford
movie: Strawberry Shortcake
toy: stuffed animals
Thing to do at preschool: play with friend
Thing to do with Mommy: Snuggle
Thing to do with Daddy: Giving him hugs and kisses
When I grow up, I want to be a mommy. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...