Random pictures

Who needs a dog when you have AK? Seriously, as if the boy doesn't eat enough at meals, he likes to go under the table to eat food that has fallen on the floor! HA! :)

Sweet EK after her dental work. We got home around noon and she laid on the couch just like this for an hour and a half! I kept checking on her to be sure she was ok. She hasn't napped during the day since she was 2!

On her birthday, AC asked for spaghetti and meatballs (hence the reason for her dirty face). During dinner, we noticed she was eating around the meatballs. Keith asked, "Aubrey, don't you like the meatballs?" AC replied, "Well, I thought I did, but they mostly taste like meat." Hmmm...have no idea what she THOUGHT they would taste like.
After dinner, I filled up the sink to wash dishes. Before I got to it, she asked Keith if she could wash the dishes since it was her birthday. Where did she come from? I love her thoughful and helpful spirit! My house is much less chaotic because of her. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...