Catching up on pictures

I knew I needed to upload pictures from my camera, but I didn't realize it had been since MAY! Oops! So now, here are a lot. :)

First up: Mimi's birthday on Memorial Day


Cousin C

AK with cousin RL

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Mimi. What a good sport to wear the silly glasses. :)

Love that these two are starting to play together more. Of course, it goes from good to ugly quickly right now. Working on that...

Sweet boy was sick the end of May. He was much better the next day, but it was a big deal for him to fall asleep on the floor around 7pm.

Big girl lost another tooth on top the end of May. "All I want for Christmas..."

Last day of school for EK was on June 5th. AC ran downstairs to give her a hug before she got on the bus. :)

This was the closest we got to our plane ride to Baltimore. Got tickets, checked luggage, went through security, ate lunch and then found out our flight was canceled. :( AK thought it was neat to see the planes out the window and thankfully was content to sit in the stroller. :)

AC smiled for this picture but then got very sad when she found out we weren't going.

I have more pictures, but I'll put them in another post. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...