First attempt at Christmas pics
Two weeks ago, my friend Sarah was in town to visit family. She also had a few openings to take pictures. I was so excited to have her try and get some cute pictures of my kids. You never know how that will go. Mainly with EK. She's been very sad in the past and even when she's not sad, she won't smile on command.
Thursday arrived with a high of 40 degrees! Of course a cold front had come through...Monday had been in the high 70's. I dressed the kids in layers and told them we'd get hot chocolate afterward.
AK was so cold his teeth were chattering AND he wanted nothing to do with pictures. (I think the temps had something to do with that.) We tried but got nothing much from him. EK wasn't sad but she wasn't in a happy mood either. No smiles from her. Sarah spent most of her time with AC and got some BEAUTIFUL pictures of my girl. So, this post is just pics of her....the one who cooperated!
Thursday arrived with a high of 40 degrees! Of course a cold front had come through...Monday had been in the high 70's. I dressed the kids in layers and told them we'd get hot chocolate afterward.
AK was so cold his teeth were chattering AND he wanted nothing to do with pictures. (I think the temps had something to do with that.) We tried but got nothing much from him. EK wasn't sad but she wasn't in a happy mood either. No smiles from her. Sarah spent most of her time with AC and got some BEAUTIFUL pictures of my girl. So, this post is just pics of her....the one who cooperated!






Comments
Post a Comment