Christmas outfits

Cannot believe it's almost Christmas!! We've had sickness moving through our house for almost 2 weeks. :( AK started first. I took him in to the doctor the next day to rule out ear infection or strep. Both were negative but his throat was really red so it was viral. I have been using a lot of my essential oils the past 2 weeks (mostly thieves and oregano) to help them feel better quicker. AK was better by Thursday afternoon. AC woke up Thursday morning not feeling so well. She bounced back pretty quickly too. EK started feeling bad on Saturday afternoon. I put her in her room to let her rest and she actually fell asleep. That's when I knew she wasn't feeling well. We stayed home Sunday and EK slept on and off during the day. I kept her home Monday so she'd be ready to go on Tuesday but she didn't bounce back so quickly. (I think because she isn't good about blowing her nose.) She went to school on Tuesday but at the very end of the day, had a low-grade fever again so she stayed home Wednesday. I'll be honest...I was stressed last week. Having so many things to try and get done before EK was home for Christmas break, having sick kids which caused us to stay home more instead of getting said errands done, and being 33 weeks pregnant almost did me in. It was also hard to get some home school done on the days EK was home. I really wanted to keep plugging along though so we could take the 2 week break that EK has without guilt but also knowing that in a few weeks baby #4 is arriving and that will change our schedule for a little bit. AHHHH!! Life is about to get much more crazy around here! Don't know that I'm ready...

ANYWAY, this post was to be about Christmas outfits and I do have a few pictures. :)
This was taken almost 2 weeks ago before illness struck our house. Sweet sisters!

Last Sunday night AC sang with our church children's choir. I was so disappointed that I missed seeing/hearing her sing. I did see a video or two though on Facebook so that made it a little better.

Here's my sweet boy letting me test the lighting before I brought the girls in for the picture.

And here's a pretty good picture of my three kids! YEAH! :) We'll see what kind of picture I get next year with 4 kids! Glad that isn't for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...