31 weeks along
....hopefully about 7 more to go. It might seem optimistic, but both AK and AC came around 38 weeks and still were about 8 1/2 pounds!
Went for my 31 week check up and doctor did a 2nd sonogram. He said that everything looks good and that I wouldn't be too shocked that the baby is measuring big. Based on measurements of head, abdomen and thigh bone I was measuring 31 weeks, 4 days and he said baby was about 4 1/2 pounds. I get weekly updates on each week of pregnancy and that email said baby is about 3 1/2 pounds. Oh my! Hopefully this girl arrives before she's 9 pounds. :)
I ordered an infant car seat the other day. There are a few more things we'll need since I gave away pretty much everything after AK grew out of it....I thought we were done, but the Lord had other plans. :) We also need to rearrange bedrooms upstairs. AK is still in the crib. I think we're going to get bunk beds in AC's room. AC and AK will share a room until baby sister starts sleeping well at night. (which hopefully will be MUCH sooner than her brother...AK was my WORST!) This pregnancy has gone by pretty quickly. I'm sure the next couple weeks will really fly by since Christmas time seems to do that anyway.
You look great!!!!
ReplyDelete