2 months

EJ turned 2 months old on Monday! She weighs 12 pounds now and we'll find out in a couple weeks how long she is. She is really smiling and "talking" a lot. So sweet to hear her "tell stories". She is eating well now...about every 2-3 hours. She is sleeping well to, as long as she's in the swing. Most nights she gives me a 6 hour stretch, which is a blessing for me! She loves to be swaddled when she's tired. I know we need to move her to her room soon but I'm nervous that she won't sleep as well. We'll see how that goes.  For now her bedroom is the living room. She loves her siblings and really likes AC to hold her. She went to the church nursery for the first time this past Sunday. They said she slept most of the time. :) 
We're figuring out this 4 kid thing. I'm so thankful that AC and AK are pretty independent and helpful. Keith and I tag-team in the morning if EJ is up when we have to get EK ready for school. EJ sleeps most of the time we're doing school now, which is a huge blessing. So thankful for this little one the Lord has blessed us with.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...