8 months!
Eating: You love to eat! Mama's milk is still your favorite. You took a few ounces from a bottle the other night and mama is shocked! (She still doesn't really take a bottle.) You nurse every 3 hours usually with one longer stretch at night. (Not as long as it used to be but I think that's due to teething.) You love purees now! You have eaten peas, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, applesauce, bananas, pears and prunes. Pretty much anything I offer you now, you'll eat. YEAH! You also are starting to use your fingers to pick up gluten free puffs. You usually miss your mouth still but a few have gotten in your mouth and you're swallowing them.
Sleeping: What happened to sleeping through the night??? You were doing better at 5 months. It's a good night if you give me 5 hours now. :( I'm usually up with you two times in the night. You got to sleep the first time between 7:30 and 8:30 (depending on when you got up from your 2nd nap). It's hard for me to sleep when I hear you on the monitor. Right now, I turn the monitor off and move to the couch to see if you're REALLY going to start fussing. Last night you woke at 11:30 but fell back asleep until almost 6. That was very nice of you!
Teeth: You have 2 new teeth coming in, the top middle two. I know they make you grumpy at times!
Moving: You roll everywhere, especially if there's something like a TV remote or other electronic on the floor. You're also able to push yourself with your legs a little and pull your body with your arms. I have a feeling you'll be moving more later this month.
Talking: You're babbling more. So fun to hear your squeals of excitement, your giggles and some other sounds. I know you'll have lots of things to say once you're able to. :)
You're a tad bit dramatic at times. I've been called out of church more with you than any other child. When you get mad, you're mad! Mama is usually the one you want and you settle down quickly once I am holding you. I love being your mom and I love you so very much EJ!
Comments
Post a Comment