Life in pictures
I take quite a few pictures with my phone these days. Thought I would share since they show random events in our life. Aubrey started violin this year and she is doing well. The Suzuki method has you play by ear and memorize where fingers go, both come easy to her. If you're friends with me on Facebook, you can see a video of her playing one of her favorite hymns (Come Thou Fount). For some reason I still can't figure out how to upload videos. If I figure it out, I'll post it here.
EJ is rolling/army crawling everywhere so I had an idea to put her in this box with some toys. She lasted a few minutes and then wanted out. :)
Our neighbor is a helicopter pilot and had his crew land one of their helicopters in our neighborhood on Sunday. Pretty neat, especially since it landed right across the street from our house.
AC is in 2nd grade kids choir (or WAK as we call it at church) and that's where I've helped my dad for years. It's fun teaching a class with her in it. She's a good student.
Little one at Homestead Farms last week. We met some homeschool friends at a farm in Keller. We got to play, go on a hayride and see some animals.
Three of my babies! Bad spot for a picture since it was sunny and shady. Hoping to go to our regular pumpkin patch early next week (since rain is in the forecast today through Saturday).
On the hayride with friends.
A blurry picture but a happy one of EK.
Sometimes she likes to sit by the piano and even play a note or two. Here, she really looks like she's playing and not banging. :)
Again, not a great picture but it reminds me to tell what happened. AC was sitting and watching TV and EK came and sat right by her. It was really sweet!
Big boy wanted to hold his baby sister. She's not really into it these days. But she was happy long enough for a picture.
And this one shows what a drama queen little bit can be. This was a Sunday after a long morning at church (with maybe a 10 minute nap). She had had enough! :)
Comments
Post a Comment