Attempts at Christmas card pictures

Last year I had a sweet friend (who's a great photographer) offer to take pictures of my kids. The high that day was 40 degrees and we only got some great pictures of AC. (Because she is a trooper and knew she'd get some peppermint hot chocolate.) This year I decided to take the pictures myself for several reasons. First, EK does best when it's just mama with the camera. Second, I could decide at the last minute based on the weather prediction and lastly, I have a good camera that I need to use more. 
I asked my mom to meet us so I'd have an extra hand and it worked out pretty well. In about 20 minutes, we were done. My kids don't get better with practice. Either you get a winner in a short amount of time or you don't. Ha! It was interesting trying to get all four to look happy. I wasn't even trying to get everyone looking. Sometimes the candid pictures are much better!
Tuesday afternoon Ms. Kendall came by to see the kids. We are so thankful for her. EK was happy to see her and AK always loves having a new person around to show off to. She hung out with the kids for a little bit while I ran to Sprouts by myself. Such a fun treat...yes, I'm definitely a mom of littles when going to the grocery store solo IS a treat! Ms. K even helped us get ready for pictures. 

These are not the ones I used for our Christmas card. But they are definitely cute. AK was mad at me b/c I got on to him for eating a blue lollipop on the way there. Hence the blue tinted lips. He's my boy!


Love these kids with all my heart! While it's exhausting at times, I'm thankful to be their mama. The Lord has blessed Keith and me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...