9 years old!
This beautiful young lady turned 9 on Tuesday. I sometimes can't believe it! While life is busy and the days are sometimes so long, the months and years fly by.
It doesn't seem like too long ago, she was this age!
Here are some questions I asked her:
What is your favorite color? turquoise
What is your favorite food? chicken pot pie
What is your favorite treat? kiwi strawberry Snapple
What is your favorite subject in school? writing
What is your favorite sport? soccer
What is your favorite hobby? legos
What is your favorite movie? Brave
What is your favorite tv show? Odd Squad
What is your favorite book? Whatever After series
What is your favorite animal? dolphin
What is your favorite song? Trust in You
What is your favorite restaurant? Joe's Pasta and Pizza
What is your favorite vegetable? cucumber
What is your favorite fruit? orange
What is your favorite place to visit? Arab, AL (her friend Chloe lives there)
Where do you WANT to visit some day? DISNEY WORLD!
Who is your best friend? Gracie
What’s your favorite thing to do with Dad? fishing
What’s your favorite thing to do with Mom? Play games
Where do you think you’ll go to college? Mississippi State?
What do you want to be when you grow up? kids doctor
What is one thing you want to learn how to do? sew
What is one of your greatest talents? singing
What are some of your other strengths? helpful, responsible
What is something that you wish for? That Andrew would stop being so rough
Who is someone that you miss? Arianna
What makes you nervous? When it's dark and something touches me, but I don't know what it is.
What makes you happy? my family
What age do you look forward to – and why? 15, so I can babysit

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, does Aubrey have anyone in her life that can teach her to sew? If not, I would love to teach her.
ReplyDeleteJoAnne Sheppard
Miss JoAnne, how sweet of you to offer! I will call you soon and see what we can set up. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete