Attempting Christmas card pictures

Some may look forward to getting pictures done, but I am always cautiously optimistic. :) I am so thankful for digital cameras that allow me to see right away if we have one or two that may work or know that we need to keep trying. Ha! Trying to take a picture with four kids is hard enough. Having a daughter with special needs who will smile when she wants to and has trouble sitting still AND a toddler who has a mind of her own is a challenge. AC and AK did much better about just smiling the entire time but then I had glare at times from AK's glasses. (We paid more for the non-glare coating earlier this year but it actually allowed more scratches on his glasses than we've ever had! So now we're back to regular lenses which are holding up better but then allow glare if his chin isn't tilted just right. It's always something...)

Look at Little Miss pushing her big sister away.



EJ thought her shoe was very interesting...

EJ, what are you looking at?

I got several of these shots and I love them! Don't have to worry if they have a pleasant look on their face. Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas