Golden Anniversary party
Keith's parents celebrated their 50th anniversary on Sunday, June 25th. We had a come and go reception for them at the church that afternoon. My sister in law and I planned it all over texts/email and it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. Laura was a huge help and I couldn't have done it without her! My inlaws enjoyed it so I'd say it was a success. My kids loved having their cousins in town for the weekend.
Cousins around the iphone
Oldest and youngest Sanders cousins (B just graduated from high school and is going to Mississippi State this fall. So excited for him!)
Rev. and Mrs. Wayne Sanders
Keith's brothers family with my inlaws
Our family with my inlaws
The entire Sanders clan
The punch table
The cake table with three of mine posing. ;)
My inlaws with their boys







Comments
Post a Comment