Violin recital

AC had a violin recital a few weeks ago. She played Hunter's Chorus from her Suzuki book. She's decided to take a break from violin and wants to take piano lessons this coming fall. While I'm a little sad (b/c she's doing really well on violin), I'm excited she wants to learn more piano too. I've taught her the past couple years, but it's been really inconsistent with school and violin. She'll be taking piano at the Fine Arts Academy at church (FBC Keller). It'll be good to have a teacher other than mom. :)
\


She got a medal for receiving a 98 on her theory test in February and she received an award for having the highest violin score in her age group for the solo festival in April. Great job AC! We are very proud of you and all your hard work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...