2017 in Review

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! I wish we could send everyone we know a card but that would be practically impossible. I wanted to share a few pictures from our photo session at the farm last month. My talented friend Sarah Pitts took these. She brought her husband, Matt and kids with her and it was so much fun spending time with this family we admire. Matt grew up at FBC Keller and Keith had a part in their wedding. Matt is now a pastor in East Texas and we're so proud of how the Lord is using him and Sarah. :) 






Here are a few highlights of 2017.
January: EK turned 11 and EJ turned 2
April: Keith and I went to San Antonio for a few days. Keith had meetings and I spent time with some other pastors wives. 
May: I celebrated my 40th birthday! (Still seems surreal at times.) We bought a farm in East Texas. 
June: EK graduated from elementary school. We celebrated my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary.
July: Keith and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. 
August: AK turned 6. EK started 5th grade at a new school. AC started 4th grade and we added AK to our homeschool routine for Kindergarten. EJ also started preschool. 
September: AC turned 10. 
October: Keith and I got to visit New England and meet several pastors in different areas. 
November: Keith celebrated another birthday. ;) 
December: We found out EK's teacher won't be coming back after Christmas break. (If you think of it, please pray for a great new teacher and a seamless transition.)

While we've had ups and down this year, the good far outweighs the bad. God has been so faithful to provide for all our needs and even some wants. We are thankful for many things such as good health, a church family that loves and supports us, and family and friends. This season reminds me of the greatest blessing though and that's salvation through Jesus Christ. Praying this coming year will be a year of spiritual growth and that we'll be thankful people, regardless of the trials that may come our way. There's always something we can be grateful for!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...