EK is 12!
Ack!! It happened again. EK is a year older and it's our last year before she becomes a teenager. That is so, so crazy to think about and I try not to think about it much b/c it stresses me out. Anyway, we had a little family party Tuesday evening. She thought it was so funny that we were singing to her and gave her a chocolate cupcake with candles. EJ helped blow out the candles. :)
She got some cute clothes and I found this chalkboard to hang in her room. I thought this verse was a great one to write for now. EK is fearfully and wonderfully made by God. While I would do anything to help make her life a little easier, we love her and are thankful for the things she's taught us. She's got a great smile and her giggles melt my heart. I love to tickle her and get belly laughs!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much!!
Comments
Post a Comment