AC is 13!!
Aubrey turned 13 yesterday! It is hard to believe that we have two teenagers now. AC is in 7th grade this year. She was so small when I first started this blog. Life was simpler in some ways, but so much harder in other ways. I love that my kids are learning, growing and becoming more independent. AC is a lot of fun to be around. She's smart, witty and becoming a great baker. She's talented on the piano and loves little kids. In fact, she had her first "mother's helper" job last week for a sweet 18 month old. She's a good big sister and a kind friend.
I thought she was too old for an interview, but she asked if I would ask her the questions. I don't know how many more years she'll let me, so I jumped at the chance. :)
Favorite person: my parents
Favorite color: teal
Favorite show: Phineas and Ferb
Favorite sport: volleyball
Favorite cereal: cinnamon life
Who is your best friend? Molly and Hannah Sue
What do you want to be when you grow up? a pastry chef
What is your favorite book? Keeper of the Lost Cities series
What are you really good at? humor
Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Cedar Hills, UT to see cousins
What is your best memory? Going to Six Flags with Callie
What would you buy if you had $1000? I would put it in my bank account to buy a car.
What vegetable do you dislike the most? brussel sprouts
Favorite ice cream flavor: peppermint
Who is your biggest hero? God
What do you like to do best with your friends? play games outside
What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? hold my newest baby cousin Mylah
Comments
Post a Comment