AC's almost 2!!
Wow! It's hard to believe my baby is turning two. :) She is at such a fun age right now...talking up a storm, wanting to do things herself, able to entertain herself for a little while (although if she gets too quiet, I know she's up to something). She's such a helper to me. She hates when water is on the floor and needs to get a towel to clean it. She'll look for EK's shoes or cup when I can't find it. She keeps an eye on EK and tries to comfort her when she's upset. (She's such a "big" sister.)

We have her birthday party tomorrow, so that'll be tomorrow's post. I'm hoping that EK won't freak out with quite a few people here. We had company for dinner last night and she did SOOO good. I'm hoping her behavior will be similar since most of the party will be family.
We got her 2 year pictures done last week so I'd have them to give out at her party. It took her a little bit to warm up to the photographer. He finally got her to smile when he asked if she could jump. I was a little worried that the pictures would all be action shots b/c she's totally into showing off her talents. We did get some good ones though and here are a few favorites...


What cute pictures! Happy Birthday, AC!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!!! What a beauty!!
ReplyDelete