Happy Birthday AC!
It's here! My baby is officially two! :) WOW! I am so thankful for my sweet little girl. I'm thankful that she's growing physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually. I have no concerns that autism will be a diagnosis for her. Sometimes I think the Lord graciously gave me a child that is well above where she needs to be so I wouldn't worry about it. It does cross my mind with having another child.We had AC's birthday party yesterday. She had 3 of her friends from church and family here. I think she really enjoyed herself, especially when baby Callie came. :) Apparently she was a little overwhelmed at one point b/c Keith found her in her room reading a book in her rocking chair. Just needed a little break, I guess. :) She also was a little apprehensive when everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" and staring at her. But, she blew out both candles and enjoyed eating her cupcake(or should I say licking the frosting?)! Her favorite gift was a baby doll. AC is such a little mother. She's constantly checking on her baby, feeding her, and putting her to bed. So cute!! The picture below melts my heart. My brother Steven is holding baby Callie and AC is sitting beside them with her new baby doll. :)







What a fun time! AC is so precious with her little doll. :) I continue to pray for y'all. I know this is a trial, but the Lord will give you the strength to endure and grace to grow. I'm so grateful she's making progress! Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteLet's plan another playdate. R+L are almost over their colds. Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday, AC!!
ReplyDeleteyour girls are beautiful melissa...it brings tears to my eyes reading your blog....i am in awe of how you and my cousin karla are handling the incredible challange God has given you both...you are both doing it with such honesty and love...hang in there with ek...she will make great strides....she was given to you by God and for God's glory!!!
ReplyDelete