I'm an aunt again! :)


Some of you have already heard the news, but for those who haven't I wanted to announce that my sister Becky's baby girl made her entrance into the world yesterday evening. Callie Grace was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 inches long. She was due on September 15th, but was obviously ready early! She's adorable. I don't normally consider myself a baby person, but it was very sweet to hold her this morning. It's been a long time since I've had a baby that little. AC wasn't sure what to think at first, but she quickly warmed up. AC loved holding her and got rather possessive when a family friend came in to see baby Callie. She wanted the baby all to herself! I imagine I'll start hearing that she wants a baby sister/brother or we'll be borrowing baby Callie when needed. ;) She will be a great "big" sister one day.

My sister is doing well. I'm sure she's tired. She had a c-section so they'll stay an extra day at the hospital. It'll be good to have the help of nurses for an extra day! :)


Enjoy the pictures of my sweet niece. **Please pardon AC's crazy hair. I really need to start putting a bow in it. Usually it's not so wild! And, she wouldn't smile. I don't know if it's because Uncle Brad was taking the picture or what.**




Comments

  1. Such a sweetie, for sure! Love that AC loved her some baby time, too! She is a great little, big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you and AC were able to enjoy such a special time at the hospital. I made sure that Casidy Jo knew/saw that Mr. Brad and Ms. Becky had a baby girl. They taught her Kgarten SS class with your mother. Also, we find the name Callie very special! Tell your sister I will pray for her this week as it is always so difficult to bring home a new baby.With Love,Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been catching up on your posts & am blessed by every one of them. The pics are wonderful, too. By the way,Amy's hair was like AC's when she was little...a headful of curls all over the place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...