A shout-out to our church preschool workers

I want to say a BIG "thank you" to the faithful preschool workers who work with my kids every week at FBC Keller, especially Ms. Trish, Ms. Shirley, Ms. Karen, and Mr. Bill. Those of you who have kids that go to the nursery during bible study and "big church" know what I'm talking about. Without these men and women, I wouldn't be able to attend church or I guess I could attempt to worship, but I'm not sure if I would get anything out of it (nor would those that my girls would distract).
When you have a child that needs some special attention, it's hard to place them in someone else's hands. Yes, a parent needs a break, but you also need to know that your child is truly loved and cared for. This is true about every single teacher that EK (and AC) has this year. I'm so thankful that they are willing to serve our Lord (and Keith & me) in this capacity. It's not easy and may not always be rewarding immediately, but they do it with love and joy. They make it easier for me to leave EK (even when she's upset at first) because they are constantly trying/finding new ways to make it easier and more enjoyable for EK. I can't express my gratitude enough.
1 John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. These dear ones are living out this verse. May God be glorified and bless their service!

Comments

  1. I completely agree! We are so blessed to have amazing nursery and preschool workers at our church! I am thankful for their sweet servant's hearts each and every Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...