More snow in Texas
The weather guys said we were going to get some snow, but I didn't believe it until Keith looked out the window this morning. There was at least 3 inches on the ground and it's been snowing ever since. (I think it started around 3am this morning.) It is so pretty out and it's just snow...no ice underneath (like we usually have in Texas.) EK did have school this morning. The roads weren't bad. AC and I ran a couple errands and still had some time to come home and play before picking EK up at 11am. AC was so excited to see snow again. This is the 4th time we've had snow this winter!!! I've lived here 10 1/2 years and I've never seen this much. The school district already announced they'll be closed tomorrow. It's supposed to drop below freezing tonight so the roads will be pretty nasty tomorrow. At least Fridays are Keith's day off! :) It'll be a fun day to stay home as a family!


Please ignore AC's crazy hair below. Look at how the snow is perfect for making snow balls! It's great packing snow. If I wasn't such a baby about cold weather, I would've helped her make a snowman. :)

Have fun in the snow! :) We're getting some today too. I'm also a baby when it comes to the cold. All this snow this year and we've yet to build a snowman. If it's still here tomorrow maybe we'll try....
ReplyDeleteI love that you have "You Are God Alone" playing on your page. We went to a P,C,& D concert after we found out things weren't quite right with Todd while I was pregnant. It meant a lot to me then and still does. :) Such a wonderful reminder!
~Sarah
melissa.........shame on you....get out there and live a little........you can always warm up....make that snowman and i want to see a picture by tomorrow!!!!!!!!:) no snow in bermuda but wind hurricane force today with rain.....fun fun......
ReplyDeleteFour years in upstate New York and you are a baby in the snow????? Come om now!
ReplyDeleteWe have been getting tons of snow too! Two snow days and one two hour delay in the last two weeks. People keep telling me that it is not normal around here, but then it just keep snowing!