Silly girls!

We have some silly girls in this house! Here are a couple pictures from Monday.


I got this great picture of EK by playing "peek-a-boo" with her. Sweet smile!


This is the precious face I saw when I got AC after her nap.

AC only gets her pacifiers when she's in bed. I thought this was pretty funny!


I can't remember what made EK so happy...maybe we were playing "peek-a-boo" again? I promise she is happy here. There was a squeal of delight while I got this picture. :)

Comments

  1. Love these pics! They make me smile!!! Your girls are just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boy used to do the same thing with his pacifiers! One day he had 3 in and was just so proud. He got quite adept at spinning one in his mouth. Your girls sure are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    Hey! This is Christine Hoover from Finding Hope in Autism....you posted on my blog a few days ago. Thanks for visiting! Glad to know there is a fellow mom out there walking well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...