I won't take a nap, I won't take a nap, I won't...
Because our schedule is busy with EK's school and therapy, AC's naps have taken a backseat. Sometimes she'll sleep in the car on the way to/way home from therapy. Most of the time, she tells me she doesn't need a nap b/c she's not tired. There's pros and cons. A pro to "no nap" is that she's in bed by 8pm each night. I like that! A con to "no nap" is that she's a bear to be around 4pm on until bedtime. A con to "taking a nap" is that she's not ready for bed until 9:30 and even then, she's not wanting to go to bed yet.
Apparently, the other day, she really didn't want to go to bed, but she couldn't stay awake any longer. I love that she's still holding the marker! Love this girl! :)

Apparently, the other day, she really didn't want to go to bed, but she couldn't stay awake any longer. I love that she's still holding the marker! Love this girl! :)
Sounds just like her mama when she didn't want to go take a nap. Love that girl!!!!
ReplyDelete