Afternoon at the park

I have been loving this "spring-like" weather. We took an opportunity to soak up some sun yesterday afternoon . I figured everyone in our neighborhood would be there, but thankfully we pretty much had the playground to ourselves. :)

Here's a cute one of EK. She LOVES being outside.

She was happy about something before coming down the slide.

My sweet AC


EK swinging on the swing on her tummy. She would run with her feet and then pick them up to swing back and forth.


AC is such a big girl to swing on the "big swings".

After playing for a bit, we took a walk over to Ms. Colleen's (one of EK's teachers from last year). She will probably have Ms. Colleen again next year, which I'm excited about. EK wasn't so sure at first, but gave Ms. Colleen a hug before we left. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...