Exciting times and a reason for my lack of posts....
I am becoming a bit of the slacker on this blog! I apologize to those of you who check often for updates, only to find the same one you've seen several times! :)
I am pregnant with baby #3! This pregnancy has really worn me out! I don't know if it's because I'm older or that I have 2 other kids to keep up with or what! Soon after dinner, I am done for the night. I am thankful for the evenings that Keith is home to help with baths and bedtime. :)
I went to the doctor last Friday (at almost 11 weeks!). Part of the reason for going so late was that I switched doctors and the other part was the crazy winter weather we had 2 weeks ago. I am happy to report that last Friday we got to see baby Sanders! My new doctor either has incredible equipment or technology has come a LONG way since having AC. It was amazing to see a little baby on the screen that wasn't even 11 weeks old. We could see so many details, like hands and feet and the spinal cord. My official due date is September 2nd, but I don't imagine I'll go that long. Baby was already measuring a week ahead. Makes me a little nervous how big this one might be! :)
Some things I want to remember about the beginning:
**not as sick as with the other two pregnancies. Mornings are not bad, evenings are yucky!!
**already having trouble sleeping at night
**starting to show at almost 12 weeks!! YIKES! (Is this normal with the 3rd pregnancy?)
**no real cravings yet...switched from coffee to hot tea in the mornings (like with my other pregnancies)
**SO TIRED!
So, now you know our exciting news! :) Another fun fact is that both my sister-in-laws are expecting as well. My SIL in Houston is expecting another boy in July and my SIL here in town is expecting in August. They should find out next week what they are having. We are supposed to find out the end of March, so stay tuned for that!
I am pregnant with baby #3! This pregnancy has really worn me out! I don't know if it's because I'm older or that I have 2 other kids to keep up with or what! Soon after dinner, I am done for the night. I am thankful for the evenings that Keith is home to help with baths and bedtime. :)
I went to the doctor last Friday (at almost 11 weeks!). Part of the reason for going so late was that I switched doctors and the other part was the crazy winter weather we had 2 weeks ago. I am happy to report that last Friday we got to see baby Sanders! My new doctor either has incredible equipment or technology has come a LONG way since having AC. It was amazing to see a little baby on the screen that wasn't even 11 weeks old. We could see so many details, like hands and feet and the spinal cord. My official due date is September 2nd, but I don't imagine I'll go that long. Baby was already measuring a week ahead. Makes me a little nervous how big this one might be! :)
Some things I want to remember about the beginning:
**not as sick as with the other two pregnancies. Mornings are not bad, evenings are yucky!!
**already having trouble sleeping at night
**starting to show at almost 12 weeks!! YIKES! (Is this normal with the 3rd pregnancy?)
**no real cravings yet...switched from coffee to hot tea in the mornings (like with my other pregnancies)
**SO TIRED!
So, now you know our exciting news! :) Another fun fact is that both my sister-in-laws are expecting as well. My SIL in Houston is expecting another boy in July and my SIL here in town is expecting in August. They should find out next week what they are having. We are supposed to find out the end of March, so stay tuned for that!
So happy for you! And both of my sisters-in-law are expecting, too. One in July, the other in September. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteyeah yeah and yeah.............i'm anxious to hear if your having a little girl...or a little boy....so much fun....and i'm glad your showing...your much to skinny....:) hugs to the girls from me....
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about your new blessing! Know that I'm praying for you and your baby!
ReplyDelete