Sermon: Why Was This Child Born Blind?

Keith heard this sermon earlier today and shared it with me. I am thankful he did. Pastor John Piper does a great job teaching the verses in John 9. It's the passage where there's a blind man and the disciples ask Jesus who sinned: the man or his parents? I hope this sermon will encourage my friends who have children with special needs, as it encouraged me. Even if you don't have a child with special needs, I would say this sermon would be worthwhile to hear. Our natural reflex is to see people with disabilities and avoid. As believers, we're called to see and move toward them and show love. (It is about 45 minutes long so be sure you have some time to sit and listen.)

Why Was This Child Born Blind?

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I am going to try and find time to listen.

    (And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Love you!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...