EK is done with summer school!

I can't believe that EK is done with her 6 weeks of summer school. This summer has gone by so quickly. It may partly be because I am pregnant, but I think a main reason it went by so fast is because EK enjoyed summer school this year. It's a lot harder to drop her off when you know she's having a hard time. She had a few rough mornings when she first started, but soon, she was walking in happily and having a good time all morning! What a relief for this mama!
More than not, she had mornings full of great eye contact, smiles and she worked hard during teacher time. I am so thankful for her teachers! They pushed her but also had patience with her. That's the combination she needs. :)


Here's a picture of her with Ms. Jen. This woman has worked with EK 3 summers in a row now! I am so thankful that she enjoys working with my girl. :)






Here's a picture of EK with 2 of her other teachers.
EK will have the next 2 weeks off from school. We will continue ABA therapy at least for this next week. We're supposed to go the following week, as well, but I am not sure I'll have the energy to take her (and I'm secretly hoping that our little boy will be here that week!). EK starts Kindergarten on August 22nd. After a good summer school session, I'm eager to see what EK will accomplish this school year!

Comments

  1. i am so happy that she had a good summer....she's making strides and it shows in her smiles .....where does she go to school this fall? i'm sure things will go well....i am wondering how she will do with the baby...and by the way i love your brother's baby name...ruby......darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...