Getting closer!
These pictures were taken at 36 weeks. On Sunday, I'll be 38 weeks. Aubrey came at 37 weeks, 6 days so we'll see what this little guy decides to do. I've spent a lot of time this week trying to get last minute things done and just trying to keep the house in order since I have no idea when he'll come. I slightly envy my friends who have an induction or c-section. At least then I could have everything ready. :) The suspense is a little fun too. I do wonder what will happen if labor starts during the day and I can't get in touch with Keith or if he comes on a Sunday morning. I know Keith has a plan, but it would still be interesting! My doctor told me last week that he'll induce at 39 weeks. I'm praying he comes on his own before then, but it's nice to know my doctor won't let me get too big.
Aubrey loves to kiss baby brother. It's very sweet! :)
In other news, EK starts school on Monday! I cannot believe that she'll be going all day. The past couple years have been busy with therapy and school and doctor appointments. Now, she'll be in one place for 7 hours. I think it'll be good for her. I'm excited to see what she accomplishes this year. My biggest goals are potty training and learning to communicate using the i-pad. She was beginning to use the bathroom at school when she was there for 3 hours at a time. I think the additional hours will really help her get it and then we'll be able to work on it at home.
Aubrey loves to kiss baby brother. It's very sweet! :)
In other news, EK starts school on Monday! I cannot believe that she'll be going all day. The past couple years have been busy with therapy and school and doctor appointments. Now, she'll be in one place for 7 hours. I think it'll be good for her. I'm excited to see what she accomplishes this year. My biggest goals are potty training and learning to communicate using the i-pad. She was beginning to use the bathroom at school when she was there for 3 hours at a time. I think the additional hours will really help her get it and then we'll be able to work on it at home.
We went up to school today to see Mimi's room. (She's teaching 3rd grade this year at EK's school.) I t0ok EK's school supplies just in case the baby comes this weekend. School supplies will probably be the last thing on my mind at that point. :) We stopped by EK's room for a minute too. They have "meet the teacher" tonight, but we aren't going. Lots of parents and kids and no real structure makes for a traumatic situation for EK. She'll prefer to just go on Monday morning and get into the routine.
AC will start preschool at our church on the 30th. She has "meet the teacher" on the 26th. She has been talking about it for weeks. She can't wait to use her Hello Kitty backpack and Dora lunchbox and meet new friends. I know she'll have so much fun!
Even if we weren't about to welcome a little baby into our family, life would be changing! :)
We finished ABA therapy last week. Here's a picture of EK with one of her favorite therapists. We will miss all those sweet girls! They have worked patiently with EK for over a year. We are thankful for the part they played in EK's journey. :)
We finished ABA therapy last week. Here's a picture of EK with one of her favorite therapists. We will miss all those sweet girls! They have worked patiently with EK for over a year. We are thankful for the part they played in EK's journey. :)
Yay! Yay! Yay! Baby Boy will be here any day! That is sooooo exciting! Although, I am going to miss you as a pregnant girl - you look so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI know that EK and AC will both have wonderful years. New baby, new schools, new schedules - change is good! :)