First day of preschool

AC started preschool on Tuesday and goes 2 days a week. She has been so eager for this day to arrive. You wouldn't know her excitement by the her face, would you? After picking her up on Tuesday, I asked her what her favorite part of the day was. Her reply? "Lunch!" She got to sit at the special table with a new friend. She also told me she didn't eat all her lunch. I figured it was because she was full, but she then told me it was b/c she and her new friend were being silly. :) I am so glad she's enjoying herself. There was a little doubt in my mind when baby brother arrived. She started telling me how she'd miss me and that she didn't want to go to preschool. Thankfully she's back to wanting to go. This next Tuesday she gets to be the special helper because it's her birthday. I know that will be a fun day for her! :)






Comments

  1. she is sooooooo cute melissa...i love her energy and excitement for life...it shows even over the blog....:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...