AK's new trick
AK has been sitting up well for about a month now. It always amazes me how fast it happens. He was toppling over a lot and then a couple days later, he was sitting up for a good 20 minutes. :)
Well, his new trick? He can sit himself up! This is always the funniest thing to me when it first happens. I put him down for a nap. About an hour later, I heard him so I went in to get him and this is what I found!
He is so proud of his new accomplishment. He does it ALL.THE.TIMES now when he's playing. He sits up, then makes himself fall down so he can sit up again! The other night he woke me up 3 different times b/c he sat up and didn't know how to get himself back down. Apparently it's different when you're sleepy or in your crib. Lil' Stinker!
Comments
Post a Comment