Christmas photo session
Our friend Jamie (who took our other pictures a month or two ago) agreed to try and get some Christmas pictures for us. I'm not gonna lie...I get very anxious over Christmas pictures. It's stressful. For those of you who agree with me, add a special needs child into the picture. What stresses me out the most is that EK is a BEAUTIFUL girl. But most pictures don't show that. :(
I decided to go where we have taken pictures the past couple years. As I was getting ready that morning, I realized I was crazy to think that I could handle all 3 kids while Jamie tried to get good shots. I called my mom and thankfully she and my dad were able to meet us there. They were a HUGE help. Andrew is so mobile this year and I wanted to be able to try and get a smile from EK.
Jamie got some great shots. I have not included any that I used on our Christmas card. You'll have to wait for that! :)
A couple of my favorites: This was the best smile that we got from EK that day. She loves it when I hold her around the waist and help her jump. Good sensory imput for her, I think.
Another sweet one of EK hugging Mimi
Awww...AK and AC. She was a good sister to try and keep up with him. Pops helped a lot too.
This one cracks me up. Perfect example of how hard it is with three. At least EK wasn't crying here, but it's not very becoming. AC put the ball right in front of her face several times. I don't know why I needed to tell her to put it down so we could see her. And look at AK...he had just thrown his Christmas ball and he is congratulating himself. :) HA!!
Another cute one...AK saw a plane in the sky. We were closer to DFW so the planes are much bigger over there. :)
So, I'm glad it's over for another year! A big thanks to Ms. Jamie who did a fantastic job! She's so patient and great at capturing my kid's personalities! :)





Comments
Post a Comment