Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year and were able to celebrate with both sides of our family in one day!
Keith's brother's family came up from H-town. We had lunch over at Keith's parents house. It was so nice just driving 2 streets over! :) AC had a GREAT time! She loves her boy cousins from Houston so much. We'll need to try and see them again soon! EK kind of had a hard time. She spent a good portion of the time out in the backyard. She loves to be outside.
Here's one of AC and AK, with B (He is so big! He was only 4 when Keith and I got married. My how time flies!)

Here's AK and AC with cousin C. The boys are only 2 months apart. It took AK a little while to warm up to C. C loves to hug and I guess AK isn't used to that. By Saturday morning, AK was ready to play. :)

AC and T playing

Until C got in the middle of the fun. :)

Here's one of EK observing from the side.

After a couple hours, we went home to let AK nap before we headed to my parents. I don't think AK took a nap. :( Thankfully he was a good boy anyway. We had dinner with Mimi, Pops and my brother Steven. AC was excited to have "Uncle Steven time". They played outside for a little bit before dinner. AK loved exploring their backyard. (I think it was the first time I had let him out there...he's still a little unstable on grass). My brother Jon and his family came for dessert so AC got to play with M for a little bit. AK was excited to see R. They don't really play together yet, but they are in the nursery together. I need to get a picture of them at Christmas.

Here was EK in my parents' backyard. LOVES to be outside!

So much to be thankful for! God is so good and faithful and has blessed us much more than we deserve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...