Enjoying the outdoors!

This is my favorite time of year in Texas. It's warm, but usually not too hot yet. (Although we did have a week of 90 degree temps a few weeks back. Thankfully it's back into the 80's, but mornings and evenings are very pleasant.) We are trying to enjoy it as much as possible b/c soon it will be too hot to go outside much! :(

EK at a playground in Grapevine. It's a neat little place. It's handicap accessible so all kids can use it! I had heard of playgrounds like this but had never been to one. 

AC and AK posing in the backyard.

One Sunday afternoon I was trying to keep EK quiet while some were napping. I got a few good ones! :)

Little man...this is how he rides a tricycle right now. Fred Flintstone style!

My boy who has tons of energy still gets very sleepy in the car at times! And I'm thankful for daily naps!!

We walked/rode bikes over to the neighborhood pond one Sunday evening. We have lots of ducks this year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...