Horse riding!
I am so excited that we finally found something EK likes to do. I only wish we had started sooner. :) Keith usually takes her to horse therapy, but wasn't able to yesterday. Since I was taking her I asked if my Grampa wanted to come along and watch. I think he enjoyed getting to see his great-granddaughter having fun!
Most of the time she rides Happy Jack with Ms. Lisa. Right now, she's working to get EK ready to ride by herself. She's trying to get EK to hold the reins and sit up tall. Ms. Lisa told me yesterday that her EK has come a long way in sitting up straight and tall and not leaning to one side. Soon, they'll move EK to a little pony on her own. :) Of course, she'll have Ms. Lisa right beside her.
At the end of the session, Ms. Lisa had EK sit on the horse by herself to see how long she'd stay up there before starting to slide off. After at least 5 minutes, she had to get EK down b/c EK showed no signs of being ready to get off. :) Ha!
Comments
Post a Comment