25 weeks
(picture taken at almost 25 weeks by AC on Sunday, October 19th)
More than halfway there! Even though it's #4, I want to try and document some things, b/c we all know that it's hard to keep up with details after just one. :)This pregnancy started similar to my other 3. I always have morning sickness, which means nothing b/c I have it all day. It hit around week 6 this time and thankfully, my worse time of day was late afternoon to evening. I went to bed most nights by 9pm b/c it was the only way to stop feeling sick. I actually woke up each morning feeling fine, which was another blessing since it allowed me to get the kids their breakfast and pick up the house a little before sickness set in again. It lasted until about week 13 or 14 and after that I've been fine. Just a little heartburn at times now. It's better if I just eat small meals throughout the day rather than 3 big meals.
When I was not feeling well, I craved sausage kolaches. Seriously, I ate them several times a week. I'm sure the lady at the donut shop wondered what was going on. :) Coffee sounds HORRIBLE, as it has with my other pregnancies, although around 14 weeks it sounded good again. I ate quite a bit of chicken noodle soup and baked potatoes those early weeks too.
So far, sleeping well still. I can feel her moving a lot now. Really think I felt her first move around 14-15 weeks. It was just like a butterfly flutter, usually when I sat down for a little bit at the computer. Now, I feel her all the time. So crazy to me still!
Thankful to finally have some energy again and be able to eat most foods. Definitely tired more this time around. I guess age plus having three other kids (plus taking care of Keith when he had his surgery a couple weeks ago). If this little one is like AC and AK, we'll meet her around 38 weeks.
Love this update! Sadly, I can't drink coffee anymore either. I've tried a few times, but it still doesn't agree with me. I actually thought I felt my baby move the other day but dismissed it because I'm only 16 weeks. Who knows! So much fun to go through this wonderful journey together!
ReplyDelete