Pumpkin Patch time

AC and I carved our pumpkin yesterday. I found the pumpkin worksheet in the background on this site. While we were digging out the seeds, we found several that had sprouted! I have NEVER seen that before. It was kinda neat, especially since we had a garden this year to compare it to.



October has gone by so fast! We had planned to go to our favorite Pumpkin Patch on Columbus Day since EK was out of school, but we got a good rain the night before and I knew it would be terribly muddy. :( I may try and take AC and AK to the Flower Mound one next week, but wanted to be sure we included EK in a few pictures. We went to a small one in Keller this morning. Nothing super impressive but they had lots of pumpkins. :)

I had a really hard time getting EK to look at the camera today. She wasn't sad about being there, but she also didn't really smile until the end. Oh well! I have some cute kids I think.



AC thought she'd do this to try and get EK to smile. At least she got her to look at the camera. :)

At the end, AC and AK went to jump in the bounce house. This is when I got a few good ones of EK. This was the best. :)

The shadows bother me on this one (and AC is adjusting her glasses) but it's the only one that all three looked. :)

Happy Fall, my favorite season of the year. Just wish Texas would cool down a little....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...