Introducing Eliza Joy
EJ made her arrival on Friday, January 30th at 12:51 pm. She weighed 9 lbs, 3 oz and was 21 inches long. I actually went in that Friday morning at 6:45 to be induced (b/c I was quite worried about how big she was) and when I got there, I was having some contractions on my own. All my doctor had to do was break my water and soon I was in active labor and Eliza was here.
Here are a few pictures (HA!) to show that day...
AK and AC were so excited to meet her. They came that evening to see her with Mimi and Pops and Uncle Steven.
AC is a natural! She's been such a help!
Pops meeting grand baby number 8
My sister Becky her husband Brad and my niece and nephew came to meet her that night too. (She's expecting a girl in a few weeks.)
Big Bro!
Big Sis!
Big Sis
Eliza Joy
We went home Sunday morning.
Baby girl took to a pacifier. All my girls have loved their pacis. AK was the only one who wouldn't take it.
My Grampa with his 8th great-grandchild. This is the youngest great grand he's met. And now that he is Home with Jesus, this picture is even more special to me. :)
Grandma and PaPaw came over later that afternoon to meet their 7th grandbaby.
We are so glad she's here and healthy! What joy she's bringing to our family!
Aunt Jo looks so happy in that picture!!
ReplyDelete