Yard work
We have a garden again this year. This has been a very wet spring. I can't believe how much rain we've gotten. I need to take more pictures of the garden b/c it's amazing how fast it's grown since I took these pictures.
Here AC and AK were pulling weeds. We added a lot more dirt to the raised beds this year.
Here are the seedlings we started with.
This was after we added the new soil and planted seeds and a few plants (tomatoes and peppers on the right.)
Big boy mowing the yard.
I took this picture about 2 weeks ago. The tomato plants have grown so much since then. We planted some potatoes in front of the pepper plants and they are growing fast too. That's lettuce in the front.
The big plants are green beans that we started from seeds. We also have lettuce, spinach and carrots in this bed. This bed doesn't get as much sunlight so things don't grow quite as well in this one. We did plant some squash and tomato plants since this picture too.
Cucumbers
Hoping we have some fruit from our labor this year. Stay tuned to see how it goes. :)
Comments
Post a Comment