4 months old

This sweet baby is 4 months old. It's crazy how much faster time goes with each baby. She is such a joy!


She doesn't love tummy time yet, but she's getting better at it.

So close to rolling over.


At 4 months, you weigh 15 pounds, 8 ounces. I nurse you on demand, but you usually eat every 2-3 hours. You sleep ALL night long (in your bouncy seat still). I usually put you to bed around 8pm and you sleep until around 6am. I feel so blessed this time around and I have done NOTHING different. You're just naturally a good sleeper and I'm thankful (especially since your brother was a HORRIBLE sleeper)! You take about 2 good naps, 3 if we're home for the day. You don't sleep well on the go. You might fall asleep in your carseat but as soon as I move you to the stroller or shopping cart, you're awake. Thankfully you don't throw a huge fit over it. You are wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothing.
Things you love: your siblings and mom and dad, your play mat, being swaddled, chewing/sucking on your hands, being carried facing out so you can look around.
Things you don't like: loud noises, being left by yourself for a few minutes, being hungry (very different cry from your tired cry).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...