5 months old!
We were on vacation when EJ turned 5 months old so I didn't get a picture with her month sticker on. And since she's number 4 (and our computer crashed a few weeks ago), I can't remember back to the end of June. Ha!
A few things that happened at 5 months:
EJ experienced her first road trip and was a TROOPER! Seriously a great baby, slept well at night and really wasn't too fussy even without good naps. She saw/drove through AR, TN, VA,WV, MD, PA, NY, GA, AL, MS and LA. That's quite an accomplishment!
She started rolling from front to back and back to front. She was sleeping well at night in her bouncy seat still.
Nursing well. Eating every 2-3 hours but going a longer stretch at night. No cereal. Decided to just wait and start baby food at 6 months.
She got her 2 bottom teeth! Was shocked when I saw them pop through the gum. She's my earliest teether by a few weeks.


Comments
Post a Comment