Trip to NY
Here are a few pictures from our trip to NY. We drove up for my Grampa's memorial service. It was fun for me to be back in a town I spent quite a bit of time as a child/young adult. It was also neat for my kids to see Grampa's house and make some memories there with my extended family. After NY, we drove down to VA to see our friends, the Allens. Then we drove to AL to spend the 4th with our friends, the Andersons. Lots of miles in the van over 9 days. Thankful to be home now!
Sweet boy didn't get a nap and told me he wasn't tired. He was out 2 minutes after we got in the van.
Last Sunday, Keith preached at his friend Jody's church in Arab, AL. I hung out with EK in Jody's office during the service and halfway through, this beauty joined us. She's quite the mama's girl right now. :)
EJ turned 5 months old on our trip and her 2 bottom teeth came in. WHAT?? Little one is growing too fast!
At Highpoint State Park in NJ with my extended family. We went there a ton when I was younger. It was fun to take my kids there, especially since they got to experience it with their cousins.
EK on the playground before our picnic supper.
These two crack me up. They are almost 4 years old and are pretty close. For a while, I think AK annoyed her. But I heard RL ask him to come sit by her. So sweet!
Swinging before dinner
Looking from Highpoint down into the Delaware Valley. Usually it's a clearer view but it was hazy that day.
My sweet AC
Mimi and EJ
This picture was on the way up to NY. We stopped at a rest area in VA. The kids were troopers. Most days we were in the car for about 10-12 hours. :( Thankful for the little stops along the way and thankful EJ isn't crawling yet. I don't think she would have enjoyed being confined in her car seat if she were mobile.
I have a few more pictures that I'll post soon.

Comments
Post a Comment