AC is 20 months old!



I cannot believe it! First off, when EK turned 20 months, AC was 3 days old. You read that right! I can't imagine having another baby right now! Perhaps that will change in the next year or so...

Anyway, back to AC. She is so precious and she makes me laugh all the time.

Here are just a few things I love about her right now:

*she's such a girl...always has to have a baby in one arm and a purse in the other.

*she knows what she wants. For example, at dinner last night I gave her some potatoes and she said "no like it mama". This same characteristic causes some award-winning tantrums.

*she's so easy going...she only had a 45 minute nap today but was still so happy!

*she loves to help me clean up and doesn't like being dirty (just like her mama!)

*she takes care of her sister
*she is rather independent but still wants to cuddle ("mama hold you")


I could list more, but I'll stop. The pictures tell all. :) I love my AC!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...